|Sunday shenanigans - a parent-of-infants form of delighting - in our London garden|
|G and E in their Sunday best in Wisconsin|
* Gideon has begun to ask us in the mornings, "How'd you sleep?"
* When he is frustrated, Gideon will say "Man, man, man!"
* On the few cold mornings we have had this fall, Gideon will say, "It's too cold. Warm it up, mommy!"
* One of his stall tactics at night is to ask for songs about various favored things: "How 'bout a jeep song?"
* The other morning when Lance wasn't well, Gideon told him, "I need a hug. Ok, daddy, go to sleep!"
* We finally saw a specialist for Esther's GI problems. The morning of the appointment, she woke up hurling, the first time in four weeks (she did it again yesterday). Seems it is a milk problem - American dairy has an added protein that has made her sensitive to all milk. We've gotten her off of it now - Goats included - and will build up her probiotics/internal environment for the next couple of months and see how she is does. Hoping to get an always-happy baby back. It is so hard to watch her struggle and to witness a shift in her personality. Let's hope this clears up all her issues, which do all seem to be related.
* Esther's vocabulary now embraces "Amen" (as of last night - so cute!), and "Gideon," which unfortunately sounds more like "Gid."
* Esther easily will go to any happy face. She is trusting and is delighted to get attention from any who will love on her. The doctor said she is much more engaged than her contemporaries. I'm guessing it won't be such a good thing in her teens!
|The last little beauty of fall splendor|
|That's a sad face. G hasn't been feeling well this week.|